Pages

About Me

My photo
A first grade teacher living her dream one crazy day at a time.

Search

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Standstill

So, as Christmas Break draws nearer and nearer, I have had less and less time to even talk think about the wedding! My mom and I did take a mini dress shopping trip a couple of weeks ago, but it was nothing special. I tried on two dresses and decided I need to get waaayyy more in shape before I wear one of these things for real! I did find two different styles of bridesmaids dresses I am interested in though!


Now of course, ignore the colors, I haven't decided on anything yet. With it being an October wedding, I am thinking browns and burnt oranges, but nothing is set in stone. I have 7 bridesmaids so at some point I would like to get them all together and try these two tons of styles on so I can make sure it will look good on everyone! I just want everyone to feel comfortable and beautiful as they walk down the aisle!

So really, this is about as far as I have gotten. I have a million other ideas floating around in my head of course, but haven't really had time to sit down and sort it all out. I am however, officially addicted to Say Yes to the Dress. It comes on every day at 4 and 4:30 Indiana time and I have to say it has a lot to do with why I am so behind on everything! Needless to say, DVR is both a blessing and a curse :)

So, basically this is just a quick update to tell you there are no updates. :)I will definitely be focusing more on the dress sitcho after the holidays, and will MOST definitely keep you posted on the details! Happy Weekend and enjoy the rest of your Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment