Pages

About Me

My photo
A first grade teacher living her dream one crazy day at a time.

Search

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Am I Crazy or WHAT??

Attention Teacher Friends/anyone else who reads this...

So as I don't have a hard enough time keeping up with my other blog, why not add another one?!? I have a feeling I will be better at keeping up with this one though since I don't have to figure out how to upload my own work! I can handle posting pictures!

Anyway, I made this blog to keep you all updated on my crazy progress of planning this wedding, while trying to keep my class of 18 in control!! I know several of you teachers out there in blogland are married, so if you have ANY advice on how to manage planning a wedding, staying on top of it in the classroom, AND keeping your sanity...please please PLEASE share your secrets!! :)

The wedding will be on October 13 of next year, so naturally I am FREAKING OUT about how I will manage to set up my classroom at the beginning of next year while in the peak of planning my wedding. I know I have a while to worry about it, but like everything else in my life, I am sure it will sneak up on me before I am even ready for it! If anyone has any advice or tips I would love love LOVE you forever! Ok, you guys are so fabulous I will love you anyway, but you get the idea!

Ok, what was I thinking?? What is a wedding blog without a picture of the ring?? I am absolutely IN LOVE with this ring! He did such a fantastic job of picking it out with zero {a little} guidance!


Anyways, stay tuned for updates on the wedding, tons of pictures, and what I'm sure will be plenty more cries for help!

No comments:

Post a Comment