Pages

About Me

My photo
A first grade teacher living her dream one crazy day at a time.

Search

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Bridesmaid Dress SUCCESS!!

So I took three of my bridesmaids dress shopping today! (Yes, before I have bought my own dress...weird I know.) But I am so excited to say I think we have a winner!! We had so much fun and after having them try on three dresses I think I have come to a conclusion. {Keyword: THINK} I will probably change my mind a million times but as of right now I am pretty much sold! I will post the picture of my final decision once I have my other four maids try them on, but I am so so SO excited!! I also met with my wonderful and very talented friend who is making our save-the-dates today and brainstormed some super cute ideas for those and the invitations! I am so excited to finally be getting somewhere with the planning! I know this is a VERY small step but it's much better than my usual "procrastinate until the day before and then freak out because I don't have anything done" fashion.

More updates to come...just wanted to let you in on my small accomplishment for the day! :)

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment